IRACKING® Warehouse Pallet Rack, CE certified, is designed and manufacturered to European Racking Code FEM 10.2.02, the Australian Standard - Steel Storage Racking AS4084-1993, and American racking standards.
IRACKING® Warehouse Pallet Rack is a most useful and cost-effective storage racking system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
A. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
B. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletised goods.
C. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specific needs.
D. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
E. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
F. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
2. Loading capacity & Specification:
A. Loading capacity: 500-4000 kgs UDL/layer.
B. Height: 1000-9000mm
C. Depth: 400-1500mm
D. Length: 1500-3300mm
E. Specail sizes also avaiable to specific storage needs.
A. Upright section: 80*60*2.0, 90*70*2.0, 100*70*2.0, 120*95*2.0-2.5mm, etc.
B. Box beams section: 80*50*1.5, 100*50*1.5, 110*50*1.5, 120*50*1.5-2.0, 140*50*1.5-2.0, 160*50*1.5-2.0, 180*50*2.0mm, etc.,
C. Horizontal & diagonal braces, upright footplates, safety locking pins, bolts & nuts, anchors and all necessary components.
4. Material: High-quality steel from BAO Steel Co. Ltd., the largest steel manufacturer in China.
5. Finish: High-quality Powder Coating.
6. Quick Delivery: Within 25 days for ordinary order quantity. Big production capacity allow us in a position to make quick delivery.
7. CE certified. IRACKING Storage Racks are designed and manufacturered to European Racking Code FEM 10.2.02, the Australian Standard - Steel Storage Racking AS4084-1993, and American racking standards.